Forum Shiniro
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le forum associer au site shiniro.free.fr Toutes les infos du Hello!Project les plus récentes, et cultures asiatiques.

AccueilAccueil  Shiniro.free.fr  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

Partagez | 

Kalgoorlie-Boulder online dating - Let me get on top

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage

Brisbane
Invité

Kalgoorlie-Boulder online dating  - Let me get on top Vide
MessageSujet: Kalgoorlie-Boulder online dating - Let me get on top   Kalgoorlie-Boulder online dating  - Let me get on top Icon_minitimeLun 25 Juil - 22:53

Free Online Dating - Fun without commitment My name is Janelle HATLEY i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there and we can go).. I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. free dating Newcastle online dating Melton dating Maitland free online dating singles in Hobart free online dating I am your typical normal girl next door who is in need of some passion in my life.I am a pleaser and it is my turn to be seduced.I am looking for a casual discreet relationship with NSA. A guy who is intellectually stimulating is a major turn on.Those of you who know what I mean are the ones I would like to here from. I like to be out living life instead of wasting it. I believe that everything happens for a reason. I love who I am and I have no regrets for anything I have done in my life. I am a straight foward person I wonht bullsh*tyou around nor do I put up with it!! I really just love to have a good time and I want to find someone to do that with!!! I LOVE my man in every way, we are like best friends, and he still makes me laugh everyday. That being said, however, we lack in the bedroom area. I feel that I am very patient, however, still seeking discreet fun.. If you want some fun experimenting with a hot open minded chick then write me. First off I hate all kinds of smoking.Secondly you might want to know; I will get to know anyone so I don't consider myself superficial, however if the attraction isn't there, things won't move past friendship & I'm only really (some exceptions are possible) attracted to men that take care of themselvess. Ultimately I would like to finds someone that I get along with and do things together that afterwards I can say, That was fun, I've never done that before! First, I am not asking for alot but I like honest and cool ppl at least. Another thing, alot could happen on a first date, but I always say....you treat me nice, I treat you good! Fair enough? I have a wicked sense of humor and love to laugh. I'm very outgoing and spontaneous, yet easy going all in the same. Right now I just want some fun- I'm not taken but not really looking for anything either.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Kalgoorlie-Boulder online dating - Let me get on top

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1